Monday, August 10, 2015

Donald Trump: Megyn Kelly should apologize to me — misogyny question was ‘inappropriate’


http://www.rawstory.com/2015/08/donald-trump-megyn-kelly-should-apologize-to-me-misogyny-question-was-inappropriate/

Donald Trump discusses immigration reform at the GOP presidential debate on Aug. 6, 2015. [YouTube]

 an appearance on MSNBC’s Morning Joe, Republican 2016 frontrunner Donald Trump said that Fox News debate moderator Megyn Kelly attacked him when she asked questions about his misogynist statements.
The former reality TV star and real estate mogul said that he absolutely would not apologize to Kelly over statements he has made about her since the debate and that, in fact, it is Kelly who should be apologizing to him.
“We’ve been talking this morning about Fox News,” said show host Joe Scarborough. “Hugh Hewitt was just on and said you had a legitimate beef about the questions that were asked. I’m curious, though, it’s obviously not in your best interests to be in a war with Fox News. Have you talked to Roger [Ailes, Fox News CEO and president] over the weekend? Have you talked to anybody at Fox News over the weekend about trying to find common ground with the network?”
“Well, I don’t want to say that,” said Trump, “but I will tell you that I don’t think Fox treats me well.”
When Scarborough tried to get Trump to speak more pointedly, the candidate replied, “My whole life has been led on the theory that I do not want to embarrass people. The fact is I feel like I don’t get treated well by Fox and that’s alright because look what happens.”
“I don’t understand it myself,” he went on, “I have double-digit leads in every poll.”
“The fact is that she asked me a very inappropriate question,” Trump insisted. “She should really be apologizing to me, you want to know the truth, and other candidates have said that.”
have you noticed Trump never gives legitimate source for his assumptions they are all hear say when asked about the border he says he heard it from the border guards, Mexico sending it's dregs somebody told him people he talked to all would be thrown out of court case dismissed.  for someone who his a megalomaniac why does he seem to need confirmation from others who if they crossed him he would call nobodies and worse.  

so if elected and his war of choice would be propagated by something he heard??  as to apologies well that might be a Mexican standoff.  it's like republicans saying we do what they do too gives them a sense of it's okay because it's not just us ohhh but it is just you.  his rant to Scarborough sounded like a person with an inferior complex who thinks because he was born into money and managed to lie and cheat to keep it thinks he should be privileged.  

he constantly refers to those he hornswaggled in a business deal as much as he says how rich he is the guy doesn't need to be president he needs to be on a couch in some therapist office baby boy's got issues big time.