Friday, February 19, 2016

Trump: I don't like publicity


http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/269976-trump-i-dont-like-publicity


Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump said on Thursday that he doesn't like publicity.

"I get a lot of publicity," he said during a CNN town hall in South Carolina. "I don't necessarily like it."
 
"It's true," he said. "I don't love that."
 
Trump said he can't stand all of the media attention he gets. He went on to bash the media, calling it "extremely dishonest."
 
"I find the political press to be unbelievably dishonest," he said before conceding that "25 percent are great."
 
Trump was talking earlier about a New York Times reporter who called him wanting to do an article about his sister, but Trump said his sister declined the offer.
 
"She has no interest in that," he said. "In fact, I said, 'Are you sure you're my sister?'" he added, before going on to talk about his dislike of publicity.

this publicity statement reminds me of a republican cartoon