Friday, May 15, 2015

Laura Ingraham shouts it from the rooftops: DailyKos was so, so, so right!


http://www.dailykos.com/story/2015/05/13/1384343/-Laura-Ingraham-shouts-it-from-the-rooftops-DailyKos-was-so-so-so-right?detail=email


In response to Jeb's much-discussed gaffe of explaining that if he knew what we now know he would still have invaded Iraq, extreme right-wing partisan and Fox-news commenter Laura Ingraham has flipped her wig. 
Now, check out this key passage around 3:05 in the video (my transcription):
You have to have someone who says "I'm a Republican but i'm not an idiot!  I'm not stupid!  I mean, I'm a conservative and I learn from the past and I improve myself.  I don't bring in the same people who made the same STUPID decisions in the 2000's to get us into the 21st century, the next part of the 21st century, I should say."  So come on.
do you think she maybe hasn't caught on yet that's pipe dream with several oxymorons on the side, there are no republican's that are not stupid if there were than they are still stupid for belonging to a party of hateful stupidity conservative or not.  they do bring in the same stupid people who made stupid decisions in the 2000 (Cheyney?)  she did recognize we were already in the 21st century hmmmmm now on to 15 years and they have not stepped over the border of 20th and 21st century yet.
boy they are getting it hard from their used to be faithful water carriers but now they are dropping the buckets or driving a nail through the bottom and it's leaking stupid big time.  will she still be welcome on bilo's show what with her telling the facts they have avoided throughout their careers.  wonder how he and racist rush will spin this or will they turn on her the one time she tells the truth?????