Sunday, March 8, 2015

Sheriff Mack's GoFundMe is Doing Well


http://www.dailykos.com/story/2015/02/28/1367607/-Sheriff-Mack-s-GoFundMe-is-Doing-Well?detail=email


So me being the curious type I went to see how well Sheriff Mack's GoFundMe campaign was going.
As I understand it Sheriff Mack was extremely anti the ACA, and those stinking libruls to boot.
The fund is doing surprisingly well and the donation comments are................. 
$50 from this person.....
just your average mild mannered gay liberal aetheist wishing you a speedy recovery. may situations like this on a broader scale act as a catalyst for positive change as well as an opportunity for personal growth.
$25
Best regards from a Michigan liberal.
$10
I'm terribly sorry about the misfortune that you've recently suffered. It's slightly irksome to me that you ranted and raved against the Affordable Care Act and then ask for charity. You and I both would not be in this awkward position if you had complied with the individual mandate. I still feel compelled to give because it would offend all of my left-wing and Christian sensibilities if I decided that you weren't worthy of charity. I literally found five dollars on the ground of a parking lot yesterday. Here is that five dollars plus another five of my hard-earned cash. You said that it was “difficult and humbling” to ask for help. I only hope and pray that you can find the humility to admit that you were wrong.

i am both ROFLMAO and humbled by those who he was in position with took the time and money to interact with one who chose not to give a damn about them.  i know this is not all the contributions and condolence cards but it makes the point i think this author was going for, humanity is alive and well as well as man's inhumanity to man is.  this should serve as a teaching point for the right wing sheriff who just wanted to be one of the good old boyz.

in case you don't remember this guys story check out the link below