Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Hannity's Creepy CPAC Speech No One Wants to Talk About


http://www.dailykos.com/story/2015/02/27/1367525/-Hannity-s-Creepy-CPAC-Speech-No-One-Wants-to-Talk-About


Sean opened his speech I guess by doing a little something for the "young, good-looking" ladies in the crowd:
I can look out in the crowd, I kinda have Fox X-ray vision, and I can see that some of you women, you don't even know it yet, but you're pregnant. It's not your fault. It's not his fault. 
Ew.
I don't know if that was supposed to be a joke, but if it was, it bombed.  If it wasn't, it's even more creepy.  He went right off onto something else so I can't figure out, and no one else can either.  No one wants to talk about it.
Fox's number 2 liar should not quit his day job, do you really think Fox has x-ry vision ocular implants or they are just so use to lying it has become second nature even among themselves?