Friday, April 18, 2014

Constituent puts Florida Republican on defensive over Obamacare repeal



http://www.dailykos.com/story/2014/04/17/1292726/-Constituent-puts-Florida-Republican-on-defensive-over-Obamacare-repeal?detail=email

Republicans are having a hard time at home this break, now that they have to answer for those 50-plus repeal votes of a law that seems to be working out pretty well right now. That'scaptured perfectly by ThinkProgress, which brings us Florida Rep. Dennis Ross's latest town meeting.
CONSTITUENT: You’ve voted to repeal it approximately 50 times. Had zero votes on a replacement. So my question is, why do you think it is so good to deny seniors on Part D to make them pay more, about $4,000 more for medicine, and people with pre-existing conditions get denied insurance, have 26-year-olds have a harder time getting insurance because they can’t get on their parents’? Why do you think those are good ideas?
ROSS: I don’t. I think one of the most unfortunate things my party did the last three years was not offer an alternative to health care. I’ve always felt that way. I think it’s absurd when I tell people that this isn’t what you should do, but I don’t have an alternative for you.
i don't know which is most egregious the 55 times to repeal or the obvious  disdain and lack of respect for American's intelligence, years of how terrible it is my favorite " it's an abomination" how so when you are giving people affordable health care,

well actually i do understand they spent 5 years demeaning it so i guess it would be every negative they can think up, but misleading lies only reinforces the fact that they are and never will be for "we the people" scorpion frog syndrome it's their nature to sting us as much as they can.