Wednesday, October 24, 2012

GOP U.S. Senate Candidate Calls Rape Pregnancies A 'Gift From God

http://thinkprogress.org/justice/2012/10/23/1078181/gop-us-senate-candidate-calls-rape-pregnancies-a-gift-from-god/


these are the kinds of people Romney pals around with?
NEW ALBANY, Indiana — At a debate this evening with his Democratic opponent Rep. Joe Donnelly (D-IN), Indiana GOP Senate candidate Richard Mourdock claimed that raped women should be forced to carry their rapist’s baby to term because their forced pregnancy is a “gift from God”:
I believe life begins at conception. The only exception I have for to have an abortion is in the case of the life of the mother. I struggled with myself for a long time but I came to realize life is that gift from God, even when life begins in that horrible situation of rape. It is something that God intended to happen.
how much more degradation of our women will it take for them to stop the aspersions of our mothers, grandmothers, aunts, sisters, wives?
i can't get the picture of Issa hearing on women's contraception without one woman out of my mind, they know better, look at the this topic, legal rape, ability to shut down rape pregnancies.
 wake up women those who don't oppose shame on you for trying to bring this kind of chauvinistic approach to women's rights to the rest of your gender if you want this fine but don't inflick this atrocity on my daughter and my granddaughters.