Friday, February 12, 2016

Carly Fiorina exits the Republican primary


http://www.dailykos.com/stories/2016/2/10/1483025/-Carly-Fiorina-exits-the-Republican-primary?detail=email


This campaign was always about citizenship—taking back our country from a political class that only serves the big, the powerful, the wealthy, and the well connected. Election after election, the same empty promises are made and the same poll-tested stump speeches are given, but nothing changes. 
I've said throughout this campaign that I will not sit down and be quiet. I'm not going to start now. While I suspend my candidacy today, I will continue to travel this country and fight for those Americans who refuse to settle for the way things are and a status quo that no longer works for them.
Blah blah blah, “A feminist is a woman who lives the life she chooses and uses all her God-given gifts” and opposes equal rights for other women and so on, isn’t this dropping-out statement very eloquent and, some might say, vice presidential? “I will continue to serve in order to restore citizen government to this great nation so that together we may fulfill our potential,” and perhaps my potential will be vice presidential or at the very least cabinet-level, do you hear me, eventual Republican nominee?
anyone out there believe she was in it to raise women and and fight the very sponsors of her party the same ones she says it was all about taking the country back from rich and powerful.  then she shamelessly puts in a bid to become second banana for those very same people???????? she needs to wear a double LL on her forehead lying loser.