Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Ten Things My Conservative Father Believed


http://www.dailykos.com/story/2015/12/24/1463363/-Ten-Things-My-Conservative-Father-Believed?detail=email
And during this season of political insanity, I often consider what my Father would think about about today’s Republican party and its race  for its presidential nomination.  You see, my Father was a proud Republican, “Goldwater conservative.”  As an owner of a small business, my Father was a true believer in limited government, low taxes, the free market system and the profit motive as a force for good.  Yet, I can easily think of 10 things my Father believed that are considered blasphemous in the Republican Party today.
this is an interesting piece and should be read by all especially that base. i do believe those who have taken over are not your grandpa's republicans either the questions seems to be when, where and who let the dogs out??????????????????????????????????