Thursday, April 19, 2012

Romney supporter Ted Nugent? Pedophile and draft dodger? His own words!

"I got my physical notice 30 days prior to. Well, on that day I ceased cleansing my body. No more brushing my teeth, no more washing my hair, no baths, no soap, no water. Thirty days of debris build. I stopped shavin’ and I was 18, had a little scraggly beard, really looked like a hippie. I had long hair, and it started gettin’ kinky, matted up. Then two weeks before, I stopped eating any food with nutritional value. I just had chips, Pepsi, beer-stuff I never touched-buttered poop, little jars of Polish sausages, and I’d drink the syrup, I was this side of death, Then a week before, I stopped going to the bathroom. I did it in my pants. poop, piss the whole shot. My pants got crusted up".

this is the bottom feeder that Romney sought to give a qualifying word on his behalf. kinda seems par for the course right seems tohave a real problem with serving their country, fraidy pants maybe? the real concern for the nation is their Pres. candidate cozy's up to this type of reprobate. i understand he is to do a concert at Fort Knox,they should cancel and site noenough money to fumigate after his appearance.
"They took a putty knife to me. I got the street rats out of my hair, ate some good steaks, beans, potatoes, cottage cheese, milk. A couple of days and I was ready to kick ass. And in the mail I got this big juicy 4-F. They’d call dead people before they’d call my ass"

just like the rest reprehensible and a right wing supporter and run of the mill hater. please click title