Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Grieving for Christ

from my friend Diane,
I no longer recognise my faith. It has been stolen by those who would use it for their own political and monetary gain. My Christ has been removed from the new christianity.
Where in this world of today, this world of politics and influence, of Santorums and Bachmanns, Gingriches and Romneys, where is the Christ? Where is the Christ who separated the law from the spirit, who gave Caesar his due, who made clear the two lives: one on this earth, the other with the Father. Where is the Christ who took the pharisees, the priests to task, who would bend even their own Holy Torah to suit their egos and their pockets? Where is the Christ who loved both women and men so ardently, equally?
I grieve for that Christ. poignant and expressive of so many today much luv for my friend Diane God Bless