Sunday, December 13, 2015

Trump: I Don't Like What Scalia Said About Affirmative Action


http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/donald-trump-scalia-affirmative-action

Bpqf6zwfqxkrgu8o7shu

Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump said in an interview aired Sunday that he didn't like what Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia said in a hearing on affirmative action.
Scalia had said that affirmative action sent minority students to schools that were too academically challenging.
Trump condemned Scalia's remarks during an interview with CNN's "State of the Union."
"I thought it was very tough to the African-American community, actually," Trump said. "I don't like what he said. No, I don't like what he said."
"I heard him," Trump continued, "I was like, 'Let me read it again' because I actually saw it in print, and I'm going -- I read a lot of stuff -- and I'm going, 'Whoa!' "
question is he saying whoa because he realized he said he heard him then next breath says he needed to read it again did he hear or read or just somebody told him i think he used that one before.  the guys a joke with racial biases who seized an opportunity to gain what he thinks is a few points but polls are misleading and he picks only favorable to him ones. not these kinds


His shift of fortunes could be attributed solely to his improved standing among white voters, the poll said. Hispanics view him negatively, 82 percent to 15 percent, about the same as his 81-15 percent disapproval ratings among blacks.