Saturday, December 5, 2015

Dear Republicans Words Do Effing Matter. I Do Blame You.


http://www.dailykos.com/stories/2015/11/30/1455307/-Dear-Republicans-Words-Do-Effing-Matter?detail=email

Party-of-hate.png
I am tired of this, you have a stage, you have air time, you have a certain air of respectability, then all you do with that is preach hate supported by lies. 
Hatred of the poor and homeless
Hatred of LGBT
Hatred of immigrants
Hatred of people of color 
Hatred of women
Hatred of Muslims
Hatred of the victims of your bile
Hatred of anyone not like yourselves 
Hatred of the very government you wish to lead
You build up the fear, you pour on the gasoline and strike the match.
Then when people die you stand up and claim
It has nothing to do with me, isn’t it just horrible, how could people do such a thing. 
To me your words are like napalm on a lake of oil.
To me your every word is an incitement to a crime
To me your very vocabulary is a motivation for terrorism
From every pore you reek of hatred and division.
You spread your own fear and loathing for political gain. 
You are to blame.

wow i got nothing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!