Sunday, September 6, 2015

I'm pretty sure burning down clinics is a thing


http://www.dailykos.com/story/2015/09/06/1418878/-I-m-pretty-sure-burning-down-clinics-is-a-thing



So is assassinating doctors who provide abortion services.
When my son was in the second grade, his playmate's father was assassinated while standing in his kitchen with his wife and one of his sons. The assassin shot him with a rifle through the kitchen window.
It really, really, really sucked to have to figure out how to explain to my 7 year old and his 5 year old sister why their friend's father was dead.
I went to a PP protest a weekend or two ago. There were about 30 of us who believe in the sanctity of life after birth and about 70 people who seem to feel that their eternal life depends on how deeply they can dig into other people's wombs.
One of the womb diggers was out there with an infant child in the hot blazing sun. I assume she was the infant's mother, but I don't know that for sure.
I live in Florida, and I know a little about hot blazing. In fact, I know enough to know that infant skin should NOT be exposed to the hot blazing sun in Florida in August. I told the womb digger so.
She unfocused her gaze while staring at the tree line, and chanted her chants that sounded something like hail Mary, mother of god, a beseech that I associate with quarterbacks and tight ends and running backs who are acting like fools in the Florida sun.
All my mommy terror sensors went on high alert and I tried to persuade her, gently at first, to get that baby out of the 90 degree heat and blazing sun rays. Surely any mother would recognize that having her infant child out in this was not a good idea, or at the very least, would listen to another mother telling her she was putting her baby in danger.
Nah, she stood her ground. We called the DCF. They don't work on Saturdays, so instead the cops showed up and initially told us to stay off the sidewalk. Then we told them why we called. They had a talk with the abusive womb fanatic and she left.
I feel like we were successful at getting a 3 or 4 month old baby removed from a dangerous situation, a situation that that baby should never have been placed in. That baby had no choice. It was his mother (again, I assume the woman was the baby's mother) that placed the baby in danger and refused advice from many experienced mothers.
After it was all over, I felt like there's way too many people like her out there that would be happy to hear that someone just like my son's playmate's father got assassinated last night.
when fanaticism is present be sure there is also a element that has a propensity to be more like those they oppose than you might think SGAN same game another name but their situation by no means is as egregious as the the one they are protesting or wanting to commit murder and mayhem for and it never will be to them.

an eye for an eye leaves a country full of one eyed people just like capitol punishment "i'm going to kill you for doing what i'm getting ready to do to you",  religion has no skin in any of these Godless acts