Tuesday, August 25, 2015

I told the Caller I am Pro-Life


http://www.dailykos.com/story/2015/08/22/1414571/-I-told-the-Caller-I-am-Pro-Life?detail=email

The phone rang while I was doing a mindless task in the middle of a field, a few minutes ago. And the right words flowed.
She asked are you pro-life. I said yes.
I believe in prenatal care for all women.
I believe in making sure everyone has adequate nutrition. 
I believe everyone should receive medical care. No one should die because of an untreated chronic disease, inadequate pain control or lack of prevention. 
I believe everyone should have safe shelter and a place to call home.
She asked - what about an fetus are you pro-life. I said yes.
I believe any mother who wants to complete her pregnancy should have the quality medical care to make that happen without barriers. 
I believe in a women can make her own life decisions. 
I do not believe in the death penalty.
She hung up 
I am tired of saying I am pro-choice. Because really I am not. I am Pro Life. I am for living the best quality life one can.
one persons reality is another's  misled ideology of life they can find all the sense of indignity for fetus of flesh and blood but non interactable physically or vocally, but can't muster a grain of salt worth of empathy for a mother or the baby they once murdered people for aborting.  isn't one just as bad as the other like death penalty you kill someone for doing what you are getting ready to do to them premeditatedly????  you know that old saying an eye for an eye leaves a village of blind people.