Thursday, June 4, 2015

Mike Huckabee: I wish I 'felt like a woman' in high school so I could 'shower with the girls'


http://www.dailykos.com/story/2015/06/02/1389902/-Mike-Huckabee-I-wish-I-felt-like-a-woman-in-high-school-so-I-could-shower-with-the-girls?detail=email

Governor Mike Huckabee speaking at the Republican Leadership Conference in New Orleans, Louisiana.

Republican contender Mike Huckabee has an odd internal belief system. Molesting your sisters is not something to get worked up about, so long as the molester is a Mike Huckabee supporter; being transgender, though, is right out.
Former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee joked earlier in the year he wished he could have pretended to be transgender in high school “when it came time to take showers in PE.” [...]
“Now I wish that someone told me that when I was in high school that I could have felt like a woman when it came time to take showers in PE,” said Huckabee. “I’m pretty sure that I would have found my feminine side and said, ‘Coach, I think I’d rather shower with the girls today.’ You’re laughing because it sounds so ridiculous doesn’t it?”
I am certain that somewhere, in some corner of America, there is a sex-obsessed evangelical Christian minister who is not a deeply creepy human being. Well, I'm not certain, but if that person does exist they should put him on television instead of these hundred other yokels.
you have to admit this guy sure has a lot of opinions that seem to revolve around women and their femininity with somewhat of a libidinous overtone.  is all this rhetoric of late awakening or reawakening the Uncle Sugar within???  

it would be a little harder to rant against it while saying you wish you would have been told you could do it does that imply he has latent pedophilia genes or he too aspires to realize the woman in himself and that there is a transgender inside waiting to get out??  it would explain his full throttle attacks on people he wishes he could be out loud.  just sayin