Sunday, May 3, 2015

I am a Christian business owner in Indiana

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2015/03/29/1374145/-I-am-a-Christian-business-owner-in-Indiana?detail=email#



Not really. But If I were, this is the sign I would put in my door.
"Dear Valued Patrons.  
Due to my sincerely held religious beliefs, and in light of the RFRA, recently signed by our Dear Leader Pence, I will no longer be doing business with the following persons; nor permitting them in my establishment:
1.  Divorcees.  Matthew 19:9: “And I say to you: whoever divorces his wife, except for unchastity, and marries another, commits adultery.”
2.  Anyone who has ever read their horoscope or called a psychic hotline.  Leviticus 20:6: "As for the person who turns to mediums and to spiritists, to play the harlot after them, I will also set My face against that person and will cut him off from among his people."
3.  Anyone with a tattoo.   Leviticus 19:28 "You shall not make any cuts in your body for the dead nor make any tattoo marks on yourselves: I am the Lord."
just a couple that frankly i find very disturbing and though i never read those verses before what they are not indicative of my God that i pray to.  i guess that is from my scrutiny of the Bible and the scribes that penned it in those times writing things that again don't give me a vision of who has watched out for me inspite of myself all my life.

then we have those who penned the New Testament some more tolerant views some more of the same.  i don't know but does God change his mind?  if the scripture nothing new under the sun is true this is not the first go round and in his/her omnipotence would the same mistake not be corrected?

that last one keeps a lot of souls out if Heaven, Hews the chosen people and circumcision, autopsy, those White supremacist, Africans and other societies that carve their face and bodies, doctors their patients, soldiers at war and whoever i'm forgetting it does not sound like God not that i do or don't know What God sounds like i guess i just had an epiphany in thought i knew this before but failed to use it in this context, that is my thinking and beliefs just as those who wrote allegedly in the Name of God wrote their beliefs and interpretations.

wow got to kick the tires a few more times on that one, it will be interesting to see where i come down of this stay tuned when i know show shall you.  God Bless my friends.