Thursday, April 16, 2015

Tea Party Patriot May Vote for Hillary Because (wait for it) the GOP Will Repeal His Obamacare


http://www.dailykos.com/story/2015/04/15/1377977/-Tea-Party-Patriot-May-Vote-for-Hillary-Because-wait-for-it-the-GOP-Will-Repeal-His-Obamacare?detail=email
I especially love when he admits the Republicans have done nothing for him compared to the "Democrat Party."
“But you know, the Republican Party, they haven’t done nothing for me, man. Nothing,” he remarked. “So, I’m leaning toward voting for Hillary unless something major comes up. I don’t trust the Republicans anymore because they’re wanting to repeal the Obamacare. And I don’t want them to do that, man, because then I’ll have to go to work again. My life’s already planned out.”
we've know for awhile a lot of republicans had ObamaCares before the mandate but it's encouraging to see some of them realizing they've been served by those they thought were really looking out for them.  this guy is not a politician but one of the concentrated on one's busting out.

G W Bush, "you can fool some of the people all of the time and those are the one's you want to concentrate on" right wing republican voters brake the shackles that bind you your life depends on it.