Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Fox & Friends: Message of Ray Rice knocking woman unconscious in elevator is to 'take the stairs'

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2014/09/08/1328110/-Fox-Friends-Message-of-Ray-Rice-knocking-woman-unconscious-in-elevator-is-to-take-the-stairs?detail=email

You don't really want my thoughts, Bully Boy.                                                            
If you took the Fox & Friends set and sunk it, hosts included, into the Marianas Trench the average American IQ would rise by twenty points. Fox & Friends is the lead paint of news.
The hosts of Fox & Friends on Monday turned video of NFL player Ray Rice punching his then-girlfriend unconscious in an elevator into a joke, saying that in the future she should “take the stairs.” [...] “I think the message is take the stairs,” [Brian Kilmeade] added, as co-host Anna Kooiman giggled.
“The message is, when you’re in an elevator, there’s a camera,” Doocy concluded.
 Who is the target audience for this show? Who in the Fox News offices is looking at this every day and nodding along, saying "good take"? Is this meant to be a "news" show for people too stupid to digest anything not doled out by members of the "rapidly aging high school jock" demographic? Is this Honey Boo Boo for airport terminals? Will it be supplanted in the Fox News lineup only when Rupert Murdoch figures out how to monetize dogs crapping on a room full of spread-out newspapers?
Why are you here, Fox & Friends? What niche does your daily throat-punching of the national psyche serve?

1:17 PM PT: Why isn't the president leading?
Fox News host Andrea Tantaros wasted no time during Monday's episode of "Outnumbered" directing anger at President Obama and the Democrats over a video reportedly showing NFL star Ray Rice punching his then-fiancee in an elevator.
"I wanna know, where is the President on this one?" Tantaros asked, after a brief throat-clearing about the NFL's obligation to react to the tape.
Fox News, the place where you can turn any story into Why Doesn't Obama Lead within three guests or your money back. (But it turns out he did, so never mind.)

all the serious news outlets handled the story with I think in most cases with a reserved desire to make light of a really serious dynamic in not just American but world wide families, I was a victim and observer of my stepfather's abuse of my mother and me.  my dog attacked him while beating my mother I was 10 yrs. old he kicked my dog and killed it, that night I waited by the door with a very big butchers knife, my mother talked me down. 

this is not something you make fun of but leave it to the ninnies on Fox they got a 2fer got to slam a Black celebrity and now wife as well as giving their viewers a chuckle of the day.  that my friends is the right wing domination is a laughing matter to them and to treat it as such is par for their course apathetic jackasses, it can happen to them too but I still won't laugh but will ask "how you feel about yourself"?