Sunday, September 14, 2014

BREAKING: Obamacare Forces Nurse into Sex-Slave Trade!!

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2014/09/12/1329274/-BREAKING-Obamacare-Forces-Nurse-into-Sex-Slave-Trade?detail=email#



now here is one of those grains of sand I referred to in a previous post that republican froth at the mouth about and spin in their misdirection way, let's see if we hear this again out of context.
after all it's their kind of yellow that goes for journalism.
Without an Obamacare critic to talk to, Klepper turned to a nurse who lost her free clinic job because her patients could finally get health coverage. And she was thrilled about that turn of events. Now, she told him, she was focusing her efforts on other causes, like human trafficking. “‘Obamacare Forces Nurse into Sex-Slave Trade,’” Klepper said, imagining the headline. “That is great!”
AMUSING SIDE NOTE: Seconds after I posted this over at ACA Signups, I was unable to load my own website. Upon further testing, I discovered that my own server had blocked me from accessing it.
The following is the actual transcript of my conversation with my hosting provider support team:

SUPPORT: Hello! My name is Vincent and I will be helping you with your Linux Support requests today.
Charles: I seem to have been blocked from my own server
Charles: I need to be unblocked and find out why I was blocked
SUPPORT: One moment as I pull up your account.
SUPPORT: You were blocked for tripping some security rules on the server. It looks like you were trying to post something with adult content in it.
Charles: wha???
Charles: oh ROFL
Charles: lemme guess: acasignups .net/14/09/12/breaking-obamacare-forces-nurse-sex-slave-trade
SUPPORT: yup
SUPPORT: specifically the nurse-sex part.

will they take the bait or will they stop and ponder the advatages to them if they report this to their half cocked audience that won't read it all because the buzz words are at the beginning just like their politicians.