Sunday, August 17, 2014

A RWNJ made the mistake of knocking on my door


http://www.dailykos.com/story/2014/08/15/1321925/-A-RWNJ-made-the-mistake-of-knocking-on-my-door?detail=email
cartoon0302_4
my friends you really should read this article it shows how right wing sends out unarmed with the truth those water carriers that are no more than bandwagon riders who didn't get the flier when they jumped on board.  it's comical but it does reflect the "I don't really know, I'm just speaking the talking points that I don't know if it's true or not"  note the mention of a religious emblem on her blouse that was a fish hook for the gullible religious some zealots some like my mom game for anything that reflects religion to the point of giving up the deed to the ranch, it's deception because their platform is totally devoid of God.