Monday, March 31, 2014

My Short F*ck You Note & Meme To Hobby Lobby

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2014/03/30/1288456/-Open-Letter-Meme-To-Hobby-Lobby?detail=email#


Article Photo
this open letter says it all, it shows hypocrisy not talked about before by the hobby business i hope this resonates with patrons as to who they are doing business with may not have the moral compass they claim.  do they deserve your business if they are deceptive in their practices and discriminative mainly to women?
I'm sick and tired, of being sick and tired, of seeing women's rights gutted and stomped on by misogynist GOP politicians and corporations. As an artist, I will no longer purchase my supplies from Hobby Lobby. Rarely do I use the words 'always' and 'never'. In this case, I can say I willnever step foot in another Hobby Lobby store again - even if they drop the lawsuit.
this is what i call perfectly directed anger hit it where it lives and open the door for all to see if you discriminate you are not living up to any values or principles you're just being a bigot. recognize