Thursday, April 11, 2013

Tennessee Politician Facing Charges For Habit Of Masturbating In Front Of Women While Driving


http://www.addictinginfo.org/2013/04/11/tennessee-politician-facing-charges-for-habit-of-masturbating-in-front-of-women-while-driving/
Article PhotoThe now-former Vice Mayor (and I promise that isn’t a play on words) of Mount Carmel, Tennessee, William Blakely, was arrested and is facing multiple charges related to his unfortunate habit of sexually harassing women by masturbating while driving at high speeds. Apparently women from 16-65 have been making complaints for three to four years, but police were  unable to determine the identity of the perpetrator. That is, until one enterprising woman, Kelly Street, thought to quickly write down Blakely’s license tag number and called the police. Now he’s facing jail time, but let’s be honest — he probably had it coming.
what's up with TN?
Another woman, Kelly Street said, “After the waving, it turned into a lot of beeping, him grabbing his chest area, and asking me going ‘please, please’ (clasping hands together) with his hands, may I… show me yours.”“He was taking his hand, wetting his mouth, and masturbating,” said Deborah Sturgill. “I was scared that I was gonna wreck, he was gonna cause me to wreck.”
“At over 90 miles per hour, he had his penis out [the window],” said Sturgill “He was masturbating… and that’s when it got really, really bad. I wouldn’t look over any more, and I wrote his tag number down on my hand, which I believe he noticed, and he exited very quickly.”
 now this next statement i am in total agreement with,
I am curious about one thing. How, exactly, do you drive at 90 miles per hour while hanging your genitals out of the window and masturbating? That seems like it might be a little bit difficult to achieve; I find it somewhat surprising that this wasn’t a story about the death of a masturbating politician. In fact, I’d almost like to tentatively suggest he be considered for an honorable mention in the Darwin Awards.
don't think John Holmes could have pulled that off, sorry unintended humor. ROFLMAO