Sunday, May 27, 2012

holiday wishes

hello to all who allow me to express myself and share with you what is going on from my perspective. i hope i'm not going to far but far enough to spark your interest. i am really honored you come back to see what's next in my world. much love and appreciation to you all, and may your God Bless you and all that is your world. this is our Memorial day tomorrow 28th. i have come across a interesting bit of information sent to me by my dear friend Radio Free America, knocked my socks off. please click the title for the article from Radio she has just launched a blog on Blogspot
"Seeking Justice in America" will pass on address when i speak with her stay safe and vigilant
here is Radio's blog address http://seekingjusticeamerica.blogspot.com/ check her out