Monday, May 24, 2010

big business may have a heart after all

i'm 61yrs. Vietnam vet with pension from VA among my monthly expenses is my cellphone bill acct. with AT&T i carry a balance well into $300. plus, this month i missed my deadline payment for the first time, i called them the balance was wiped out it's a pay as you go with rollover the nice rep. i spoke with offered to replace half of prior bal. i accepted because they technically did not have to replace anything. I called a friend to tell about experience as we were talkink cell phone rang, it was that nice lady again she said "i'm feel bad about you losing your bal. i talked with my supervisor and we are going to replace the total amount" at which time i uttered praise the Lord and God bless you" in this cynical all for myself business atmosphere there is a glimmer of hope i thank God for the opportunity to share with all of you and bless you and yours NICK J.