Saturday, May 30, 2015

Teen truthbombs her high school yearbook and wins the internet


http://www.dailykos.com/story/2015/05/28/1388599/-Teen-truthbombs-her-high-school-yearbook-and-wins-the-internet?detail=emailtest

Caitlyn Cannon high school yearbook photo

Caitlyn Cannon's high school yearbook quote is one for the ages--humorously touching on marriage equality, feminism and the wage gap.
The quote reads: "I need feminism because I intend on marrying rich and I can't do that if my wife and I are making .75 cent for every dollar a man makes."
this next generation is really on the one there are still some inbred haters but overall the view is much more tolerant of other human beings American or otherwise a less tolerant of those who carry the water for right wing deception.  it is encouraging and i pray forever after. there is so much change i hope my Marlene can see from Heaven she would love the America to be. RIP and know change gonna come.